Tuesday, March 31, 2009

STuff A Little Late!


Okay awhile back I talked about posting some pictures with stuff in it....well I finally got it done and today is the day to post the stuff...part of this post is for accountability purposes for me......I do not need any more stuff and yet I continue to buy and hoard it....first picture is of the one small area of one wall of my crafting area......

These shelves are about four feet long each....aand they hold some ribbon(the ones that I have actually rolled on doll pins, prima flowers, baubles and other small things....now tell me do I need any more ribbon, any more flowers, and any more embelli.....NO....yet I continue to buy them and hoard them......so this is my plea.....do not sell me anymore ribbon.....no more primas and no more baubles......

Oh wait just one more package of Prima's please...I need a red one to match some card I am making...............

Later Gators!

Alanna

No comments: