Monday, May 18, 2009

Back Again! Card to Share

 


Good Day to all that find their way to my BLOG...it is a holiday here is Canada today, so that means a day all to myself to stamp.....

This card is one that I have made for a swap that I am in....the only sad thing about this card, is that you can not tell that is has a very light green paper on it....so pretty in real life....I could not capture the color, no matter what I tried to do....

Also there is absolutely no stamping on this card....I was busy cleaning and organizing my stamping area and came across these wonderful rub-ons from Stampin' Up that I have had forever.....so I decided to finally put them to use.....the card is very pretty to see in real life......

Products that I used are as follows"

Rub-ons - Stampin" Up
Papers - Light Green from Basic Grey, the white and black are from Stampin' Up
Punch - Martha Stewart

I am loving all the new products that I have purchased over the past few months...and have been busy making cards with them all....I think I am good to go for posting on the Blog for another week.....

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: