Monday, March 30, 2009

A Bright Birthday Wish!

 

Good Morning!

Well day three and I have another post for you...I just love this new designer paper from Stampin' Up it goes so nice with the stamp set Cheep Talk, that they have...I ordered the stamp set on my last order and it has not arrived yet....but I belong to a group on Yahoo and we send birthday cards to the members that have birthdays each month....I had an idea for this card...but alas no stamp set, so I used a different one.....not sure that I like the flowers in the corner....but it works for this months card....the saying is from a SU set also, it is one of the Salebration Sets, it is a promo that SU does each year, i believe that the promo is done today though.....the card is very straight forward to make...I will probably remake this card using the Cheep Talk Set once it arrives.

Well it is Monday morning and still no real sign of spring around our neck of the woods...it is actually kinda depressing....I want to start seeing some greens of the grass starting to peak through.....two weeks and it will be Easter and I would love to be able to hid some goodies around the yard for the grandbabies....oh well we will see what happens...

Card Stuff:

All products are from Stampin' Up....

Later Gators!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I really like this card :0 the blue is bright and cheery!