Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Bunny, Reading and Friends!

 

Good Morning!

I hope your morning is going well....mine did not start as early as it did yesterday!....I was looking at yesterdays Blog post and was horrified to see that my card looked so washed out.....the actual colors of the card stock used were white, desert sand black and grey....you can not tell that by looking at this picture.....YIKES

I have talk to Cowboy about a new camera...we are going to price them out today...then we can decided.....

So today's card is for a friend of mine that I had sorta lost contact with over the past 6 months or so....it will be going in the mail tomorrow as soon as I can find the darn address...

It is a fairly straight forward card...started with a 5x5 card base, the patterned paper and the stamp set is from MFT, www.mftstamps.com , I love this bunny he is from the Flopsey line, I do not know why I always refer to the set as a he....but I do....the patterned paper is from on of the digital downloads that are available on this website.....I stamps the bunny on the original white centre and then stamped him again on a scrap piece of white, cut him out and used a pop dot to layer the second one over the first bunny, this gives the bunny dimension...(You can not see it on the card posting though).....for embellishments I used some Prima Flowers that I got from ...www.stampingreatdeals.com , and the silver centre piece and brad I got from www.cdstamps.com , see I have been spreading my stamping allowance everywhere....lol...and the black and white cardstock is from Stampin' Up......the inside of the card is also finished I layered white card stock inside and used some of the patterned paper and punched the edge with Martha Stewart's Doily punch and the saying inside is the completion of the front...."And they livid happily ever after".....pretty easy card to complete...but the little touches of red, gave it the punch that it needed....

Well I am off to do something around the house.....

Later Gators!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: