Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stuff!

Well already I missed a day....hmmm....as I sit here looking around my crafting space...I am overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that I have in this room....when and how did I come to have so much of it....and how will I ever use it all.....I have taken some pictures of some of it and am going to post them.....I will do that later today......my goal for the rest of the week is to use some of this "stuff", that I just had to have and now I am hoarding it...keeping it for just the right occasion....hmmmmm....is today not a gift and the right occasion.....I told the hubby the other night...do not let me buy anything else...and he started to laugh.....he said how would I know if you add anything new to this room....there is enough "stuff" in here for 6 women.....lol....so the goal is to use it up....or at least a dent in it.....
So after work I will be back to post the two pictures of some of the stuff that I have accumulated over the last year or so......

Later Gators!

Alanna

No comments: