Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Back - Cards to Share

 
Good Morning!

I did not want to start back on my BLOG until I was sure that I had enough cards made to keep up with posting on here....The weather will just not give up, it still wants to be Winter here...did anyone not tell the powers that be that it is spring here.....lol...I am sitting at my window in my craft room and wondering when all of this snow is going to melt and where is all the run off going to go.......

For todays cards I combined a couple of ideas, the KISS (keep it simple, silly) and I needed an Easter card for a one-on-one swap that I am in...so this was my final product. It took me longer to come up with an idea then to actually make the card.....The stamp set is one that I got last fall from Gina K Designs, I believe that it was released a year ago....I had so many ideas for this set, and yet here it is 6 months later and I am finally getting around to using it.....hmmmmmm.....all paper that I used was from Stampin' Up and the little dots in the corners are Black Pearls made by Kaiser Craft...pretty simple card and looks elegent...so hard for me to capture the true card with my camera...speaking of which I think I know why my pictures do not look good, my camera is a couple years old and the Pixels are not very high......so now I am out to convince the Cowboy that we "need" a new camera....lets see how long that takes......

Well that is my post for today...hope you enjoy!

Later Gators!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: