Sunday, March 8, 2009

MFT Meets Basic Grey

 

For this card I used one of the new stamp sets that I ordered from MFT...I am not sure if it is from January or February release......I paired it up with some of the new delicious paper just released from Basic Grey called "Porcelain"...this card is all paper pieced with the exception of where I used my copic markers......I made this card for a DSP swap that I was in...I made four of them and they took me like three hours to do....lol....I need to practice paper piecing me thinks......

I played around with my photo editing software this morning before I posted the card....I am not really liking the effects, but I have to make do with what I have.....maybe I need to do some reading about working with cards......so as promised I did in fact do a post today.....

Card Recipe:

Stamps: MFT (www.mftstamps.com)

Paper: DSP (Basic Grey), Card Stock (Stampin' UP)

Ink: Pallette Ink

Markers: Copic Markers (www.scrappingreatdeals.com)

Embellishments: Flower (www.scrappingreatdeals.com) Brad (Stampin' Up)

I think that is all for now......

Hope you enjoy the post!

Later Gators!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna Banana said...

I love this card ... it's actually exactly what I am doing right now in the wee hours of the morning - laptop and all!

Your use of color is really neat - I love the pink and green flower with the more muted browns of the patterned paper - really pops!
Anna Banana