Saturday, March 7, 2009

Change

I have been away from my stamping and paper world for so long that I am feeling so lost and overwhelmed by the work that I am seeing on other peoples BLOGS.....I have been away so long that I am not sure if anyone ever looks at my BLOG.....

So with these two confessions I am going to make another conscience effort to dedicate some time each day to this BLOG.....

Life has not been good for me this past 6 months or so, but I am not going to dwell on all of that (as most if not all was self-induced...)it will soon be spring here in my part of the world and with that comes more day-light and more opportunities to share my art......I love to papercraft and yet I do not share my work with many people...oh I join a few swaps....I give out a few cards.....but for the most part I do not share it.....it sits here.....and sits here.....I have been asked to make cards for the Church.....I will do it for awhile, then I start to loose the courage to make them....I have been asked to make many wedding invitations, but I choose only to make ones for the people that are close to me.....I do not make cards for my grown children or even my grandbabies......you ask why am I sharing this......well in order for me to start to really enjoy my art.....I need to start with a clean slate....

So for the rest of this year....I am going to set some goals and try to stick to them.....here are the goals that I plan to to do this year:

1. Learn to use my camera to it full extent
2. Keep this blog up daily
3. Learn to make my BLOG a pretty place
4. Make more cards and share them with my family and friends
5. Tryout for some design teams(I believe my art is good enough, at least in my head I do, I just need to make my heart understand)
6. Go to Mexico - yes this is a goal for me this year
7. Enjoy each day to the fullest
8. Enjoy what God has given me and not want for more!
9. Stop worrying - cause worrying never did anyone any good
10. And to remember every day we get an incredible gift - 24 more hours.....

Well now that I have posted it...I need to live it right.....so starting tomorrow I will be posting some of the art work that I have....if a week or so I will start to post work as I produce it......thanks for stopping by!

Later Gators!

Alanna

1 comment:

Anna Banana said...

I am absolutely thrilled to see you are posting again!!
I hope all your troubles are behind you and I can't wait to see your fantastic art ... I have missed you dearly.
Anna