Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wanted!


Well there are a lot of things I want...lol...but that is not what this post is about...I am actually going to post a card....and it was made with the set "Wanted" from Stampin' Up....all products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up....


You can sure tell fall is here, the mornings are cool, the tree's are all changing and loosing their leaves...I find that I really start stamping more once fall arrives...I am not sure if it is because winter is just around the corner...and I stamp a lot in winter to help pass the time...it does get really cold here....but for today the sun is shining and the wind in not blowing....so for that I am ever grateful.

I choose this card to put on the BLOG today as I think it shows what a true prairie horse is like...free to wonder....the sun setting here really does look that big....lol...

It is getting easier to BLOG....I am not sure if anyone other then Karyn reads it or not...but that is alright....anyway on to more stamping for me today....later gators!

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

hey I like this card! Love the way you made the edge with the black!