Thursday, October 2, 2008

TAG I'M IT!

I've been tagged by Karyn one of my friends from my Swapping4Fun group!


She says I am it so here goes ...and the rules are:


1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Do not know how to link anything let alone my tagger...lol


2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Ok I can do that :)


3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. I will not tag anyone...lol...as they all have been tagged


4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Wh
ose BLOG... did you not read #3....

1. I an allergic to wheat products...but still eat them, then suffer..I know a sucker for punishment


2. Tattoo...already have one....since I was 18

3. I love my family and love to spend time with them, but I also really enjoy quiet time....just need to find the balance


4. I hate the snow but live in Canada!


5. I am the oldest of three girls...with the next one to me being 10 years younger and my youngest sister is 16 years younger....


6. My best friend is my hubby...he was my best friend before we married....we do everything together except stamp....no way can I get him to stamp....lol

7. I do not know how to add anything special to this darn BLOG...can not even add a counter......oh crap I am BLOG challenged....


Okay that is me in a nutshell, I think, or maybe just me as a nut....what do you think!

Later Gators!

No comments: