Friday, October 3, 2008

Same Thing Only Different!





Well today I have not one but two cards to share with you....I needed to make a blue and purple card for a swap I am in.....so I set off to make two of the same cards one to send and one to keep for just in case....not sure why I keep all these cards...they are starting to take over my life....lol...I completed the first card and got tired of making it so I did not make it's match....I looked at my list of cards that I needed to make and noticed I also was in need of a card made with a "Bella" stamp.....hmmm went my little mind....I can use these papers to make a "Bella" card....so hence the post of the Same Only Different....I am waiting for my camera to download the pictures onto the computer....it is frustrating for me as I have a wonderful camera....but it takes forever to download the pictures onto the laptop...not sure why....okay here it is 12 hours later and I am finally getting this post done...good thing is...it is still Friday.....supplies used for the cards are listed under this.....

Stamps - Reindeer (Inkadinkadoo), Snowbunny (Bella Stamp), swiss dots embossing folder, two edge punches from Martha Stewart, cards stock and ink from Stampin' Up, patterned paper is some I got from My Favorite Things....bling, and pearls were some I had in my stash....

Well that is all for today people....later gators!

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I love the bella one Alanna! Great job and the colors work so well together. I like that reindeer stamp also - I haven't seen it before or at least I don't recall it LOL!