Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day!



Okay so I got up early to make a card for today....I got it done and loaded to the computer and it looks terrible...lol...the card itself looks good in real life...I get so frustrated with programs used to make these cards look good....the card really is not bigger at the top then the bottom....lol...and ribbon well that is another post all in itself..how can one person own so much ribbon and never have the color that you need...lol...or even an embellishment that will match....all supplies today are from Stampin' Up with the exception of the baubles they are from www.stampingbella.com...it is a true fall morning here, with frost on the pumpkins...we are going to tackle the renovation in the last room of the house that needs them and that is the kitchen...a little painting, some new floors and some new touches to the lighting and room decor and I think I will be done....then the big one will start...the reorganizing, painting and floors in my stamp room...woohoo...I can hardly wait.....I will take some before and after pictures of this...lol

Later Gators!

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I do like the colors you used on this one! I know what you mean about trying to get a good picture - it is hard and I don't like how they turn out about 94% of the time LOL!

Have fun with the redecorating!