Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Morning!

Okay where does the time go...it is Monday already....yesterday was a blur around here...Cowboy and I got up early really early and started our fall clean-up around the house and the yard....I have a laundry room off the kitchen and I love it...but it is the catch all....if we do not know where to put it...into the laundry room it goes.....lol...so yesterday at 5:45 a.m. we started the overhaul of the laundry room....I must say I think it is wonderful now that we are done.....teehee...lets see how long it stays this way....we bought shelves and organizers and such....looks good...once the sun was out we moved to the outside.....I really hate this time of year...we put away all the patio furniture.....pulled the last of the flowers.....stacked the wood for spring and just did an complete overhaul of the whole darn yard....about 2:00 in the afternoon the wind picked up and the leaves are now starting to fall from the trees...a sure sign of fall for sure.....both of our daughters and their families came for an early supper with us....we went through some things that we had here that belonged to them....it is time to do that.....I am not sure why this is the year to purge, but that is what is happening around here these past few weeks....our next project for the coming weekend is the reorganizing of my stamp room...yipee.....I have a whole room just for me...it is not very well organized any more.....I am out growing the space and need to better utilize it.....so stay tuned for that....I did work on a page for a Calender swap that I am in and will get it uploaded to the site later tonight....have a good one...later gators!

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

hey wanna come clean my stamp room and laundry area? They need some attention too! LOL!

Clean and purge is a good thing - makes room for all the ne purchases we HAVE to make for our hobby he he!