Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No Card...Just Some Ramblings!

Well I do not have any card for today....I am slowing down a little I think...but I did get some really exciting new rubber and digi's this past week....I need to sit and make myself a list of what it is I want to make and accomplish with this last round of purchases...I seem to be caught up in the cycle of having to have...but never seem to use....lol...I know that there are lots of us out there like that..

I have a couple new BLINKIES at the bottom of this BLOG....I have a couple more to add, but I do not know how to maneuver around this BLOG....I want to be able to put the BLINKIES on the side.....maybe I am going to have to pay someone to fix up this BLOG for me.....

Well I have some cards to start so that I can meet my commitment for the VC_Rocks group for this year and then I can get onto creating with these new purchases....

Later Gaters!

Alanna

No comments: