Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GOD IS GREAT...ALL THE TIME!

 


This is a card that I have had in my head for quite some time now....I love this Basic Grey Paper and have wanted to do something with the butterfly pages that were in the package....I was sitting here in my little domain and looking around tonight for something to do...my eyes fell on this package of paper and hmmmmm...the rest they say is history or in this case a card....I hope that I was able to capture the true rich colors that are found in this paper....as they are truly bright.....

When Digiments came out with this sentiment, for everyone to use for their challenge...I just knew that I had to make a card for my dear kind friend...who is always telling me..."God is Great"...to which I answer "all the time"....so I just new that I would use this to make her card....

So lets just call this card...When Basic Grey meets Digiments.....I love the these little downloadable sentiments that she has produced...the fonts that were used are amazing...and I am looking forward to this months release...a girl can never have too many sentiments....rofl...

 


This is the whole card that I made with all the elements in place...I just love the way that the butterflies look like they are moving, when you can see the card in real life.....(I did notice though that I need to replace my blade in my cutter, I can see rough edges on the paper)....I am pleased with the way this card turned out....

Today was the second day of rain in a row that we have had here...weather man is saying two more day of it yet to come...then I hope we get some heat....it is not really warm here nor has it been....

Well you know what is coming next.....

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that Basic Grey paper. I used some on a recipe swap once (the main orange stripedy panel) and then didn't want to send the recipes in!!! I love the butterflies that look they are just going to fly off the page. It's a fabulous card, I hope your friend enjoys it.

kc_froglady said...

This card is gorgeous! What a great sentiment too and you are right NEVER can have enough of them! Thanks for sharing. I am happy to see you creating again!