Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fisherman Friend

Card Removed for a time being....will be back.....


I must have taken 20 pictures of this card and for some reason the flash wanted to go off for this picture, I took this the same day that I took the last 4 cards that I have shown, and this is the only one that required the flash....yikes....it is so bright and cheery in real life...but I could not capture that in this picture.....this is the last of the cards I made last weekend so I guess that means I need to get busy again....I have had so much fun coloring all of these images...I have another big batch ready to make into cards...I think my coloring is starting to get a little better.....I do not feel like a grade school student anymore......

I made this card for my hubby who went fishing for the first time in his life a month or so ago and caught his first fish.....lol....he was so proud and has in fact decided that maybe he likes fishing...who would have thought...a farm boy on the water....hmmmmmmmm.....

Once again today it is rainy and over cast......I NEED sunshine.....

Well I got a million little things to do today as I am having my grand baby Julie over for a sleepover tonight....she just loves to craft and color and all things neat....so I need to get things organized so that we may have some fun time...

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

What a cute fisherman this is! I love how you are celebrating Cowboy's new hobby too! How fun!
Did you guys eat the fish?

Kimm BT said...

Looks good Alanna!
Kimm