Tuesday, June 23, 2009

AMYRS70 Sketch Rendition!

Well for a while now I made myself a promise that I would eventually start participating in Sketch challenges that are posted to the various blogs that I follow...so this past weekend I spend hours learning to use my Copics....it was fun and I felt like a child again learning to color.....while looking though my looooooooong list of stamping blogs that I follow...I noticed that Amy Rysavy had a Sketch challenge posted.....I thought hmmmmmmmmmm...I can do this one....so here is my rendition of her AMYRS70 posting..

Photo Removed for DT Call

I had such a great time coloring this image...I am not sure why I went with the blue and yellow....just did...although Amy's card is originally done as a regular A2 card...I could not get my image to fit properly...so I went with a 5x5 size card....the yellow and designer paper is from the Lime Rickey collection from Basic Grey....(Oh yeah I am still loving it) the card stock used is from stamping up, I used a border punch from the Martha Stewart line (although it is hard to see it)...as for the prima's....I did not have the right colors so I just used my Copics to color them to match...such a bright pretty card in real life.....so that is my submission for today....

Keep checking back this week as I have been busy again....I have Bella's and Digi Image cards and some more of these cute little stamps oh yeah and a couple of ATS images....I have had such a great time making some cards once again.....hope you enjoy!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

OMGosh this is fabulous coloring! You are doing such a great job and you are trying to say you just got them? Yeah right! LOL

Love the bright yellow with the blues - fun card!