Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ebony and Ivory

 

Good Morning!

It's been awhile since I last posted...bee having some problems with my back and for the last few days have not been able to sit here very long.

This is a card that I made for a swap called Ebony and Ivory....the picture does not do this card any justice....I have added some glitter to the x and o pattern board, which you can not see....the black corner and the I love u is popped up with pop dots.....so pretty in real life....

So I have one more swap to finish for the VC_Rocks group for this year and then I can make some cards for fun....

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

Yeah I was telling Anna I wish the camera would capture more of the pretty sparkle and shimmer of our cards! I bet it is awesome in RL cause it looks pretty darn good on my screen right now! LOL Wish I was in this swap getting one of them!

Hope your back is soon feeling better too.