Friday, June 26, 2009

A Bella for Me a Bella For You!

 


I belong to several yahoo groups that are stamping related....and one of them is predominantly for Bella stamps...last month there was a swap of images and I received this cute little image in the swap package....isn't she cute and a little wild....this is another of the images that I colored first and then had to match paper and flowers....not much really to say about the card....so bright in real life....just a little touch of summer on this dull cloudy day today....

Well it is day three of my new job...and I have to say I think I have found my home...or place in life...it is so nice to be able to go to work with a smile upon my face....I have been looking for this type of environment for the last few years...good old family owned business, where everyone has a stake in it and they make it work....does that make sense...I just seem to fit in....family owned business values seems to be the key....

Well I have completed the wedding invitations for my son and soon to be daughter in law and will get them in the mail to them tomorrow....wow it will not be long and the big day will be upon us...so much planning to do before then though....

Well have a great day!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

This is a great card full of bright colors! I really like how you layered up the flowers with all the coordinating colors!