Thursday, June 25, 2009

Some Beach Fun

 



Isn't he just the cutest little boy you have ever seen? I had so much fun making this card...this is a Digi Image that I got at AllThatScraps....she has the neatest images for coloring...such talent in the drawing department as well...these images come in both digi and rubber...so whatever you choice in stamping is...she has it all...

I started this card by just coloring the image...then I went from there...I added the kraft cardstock on the bottom and tried to layer it to look like sand....I popped the sentiment up with popdots and left a raised area in the centre of it...all in all I am very happy with this card....not sure who I am going to send it to yet.

Well I am off to work....

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

Lot of motion in this card and it is really neat to look at...makes the eye wander across it! That is a cute image for coloring too!