Sunday, June 7, 2009

Digiments Challenge!

 


Good day...finally getting around to getting a post on here once again...this is the first in a series of photo frames that I have been working on....one day while Blog Surfing...I found my way to the a site called Digiments the website can be found here www.digiments.com .....well I was so impressed with the sentiments that were created...I purchased all of the ones that were offered...while looking around her site I found that there were a few free offers on there as well....but the free ones were to be used in a challenge...I downloaded the free ones and finally had some time today to play with one of them.....I made this frame with a $1.50 frame that I found at Michael's...painted it with black Acrylic paint.....the white swirl in the top corner is actually a rub-on from Basic Grey that I have had in my supplies for awhile now....the white and black flower in the bottom corner was made using the new Stampin' Up Flower die.....took about 1/2 hour to complete this little gem....and most of that time was waiting for the paint to be dry enough....I can not capture the glitter of the flowers...they are so sparkly in real life......

One of the things to do for this challenge was to link this picture with Mr. Linky....hmmmmm....well I guess I better be learning to do that.....so off I am to teach myself another lesson in Blogging...

Hope you have enjoyed this little gem....I made 4 of them in total and will be sharing more throughout the coming week.

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This looks fantastic! The Basic Grey rub-on is stunning. I love what you made with the digiment.

Jess said...

Great project! A creative way to use the digiment! Thanks for joining us!