Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Wondering Mind!

 


This card was really quite fun to make...it is for a swap that I am in...although I do not do many swaps any more....I did want to join this one as I purchased this set from Stampin' Up and had not put ink to it....lol....story of my life these days.....I stamped the image on white card stock that I have purchased from MFT....colored it with Copic Markers....the paper I used was from the Basic Grey Line called Lime Rickey.....I love this paper, so bright and colorful....the rest of the card is pretty self explanatory....lol....

I am not sure why I find this image so amusing, I just do...teehee.....

Well today is not promising to be very nice, we woke to rain...we have not had much of a spring here of of yet...we had a rotten rotten winter and spring is not looking much better,...the long range forecast is calling for hot humid weather starting in June......hot I can handle....humid ussualy means rain....lol....

Well I best be getting off here to get ready for work....need to work to feed the stamping addiction....lol

Have a great day!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: