Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Basic Grey Meets MFT!

 


Wow I have had the picture of this card in my head since I bought the Basic Grey rub-ons.....this was such a fun and easy card to make.....apply the rub-ons, stamp the glass twice, color both glasses, cut one out, layer it onto the other, use some nestabilities...glue together and voila a nice bright card.....lol....

I so need a girls night out, I am thinking of getting a group of women together to have a night out...something fun and exciting.....oh what should be do....lol...

I spent almost all day yesterday sitting her at my desk creating cards to post on my BLOG, I am such a bad blogger, but yet each and everyday I spend hours looking and drooling over other peoples BLOGS.....so I am ready for about another week of BLOGGING, hopefully this weekend I will have the opportunity to sit here for another few hours and get more cards and projects completed....

It is back to work for me today, after having a three day weekend here in Canada....I thoroughly enjoyed my time off....did some shopping, some cleaning, some stamping and had some alone time as well, just a nice balanced mini vacation......

Products used for the card:Stamps - MFT Girls Night Out

Paper - MFT, Basic Grey Lime Rickey and Stampin' Up

Ink - Black Memento

Other things include - Basic Grey Lime Rickey rub-ons, Spica Clear Pen

Hope you enjoyed the card today!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I know I facebooked this card but I love it so much LOL I wanted to tell you again here :)