Monday, May 25, 2009

Thinking Of You!

 


This card is probably one of my favorites that I have put together over the last couple of weeks....so plain and simple to do...nothing fancy...but I think it says it all...I love the papers from Basic Grey and have used a lot of them on my cards lately...the tree and sentiment stamp are from SU.....another set that I am loving...so much you can do with this set....

I got a big dent made in the wedding invites yesterday...should be ready to mail to them by the weekend.....it was a lot of work....but so worth it....I guess I could have asked for help to make them but did not.....

Well to my American friends have a great memorials day...to my Canadian friends have a great day at work.....lol

Gotta run as I am running late as usual....

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: