Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Praying for You!

 


Good Morning!

Here is another card made with the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set from SU...and Basic Grey Wisteria paper.....I am loving both of these products right now....use them on everything it seems.....another great product that I have purchased in the last month or so is Perfect Paper Panels from MFT....these are pieces of white card stock cut to the size of an A2 card front.....now here is where they are different from most papers....they are heavy....a lot heavier then my 110 pound card stock that I normally use....the weight of this paper makes it especially good for coloring with Copics, or water coloring....the feel and workability of this paper is amazing.....albeit a little expensive...I wish they sold it in full sheets...I would be all over this like ink on paper....lol...

I made this card for a friend of ours that is in the hospital recuperating from a stroke....so I tried to keep away from frills and girly extras on the card....I think I succeeded by suing tones of purple, grey and brown....

It is foggy today I can hardly see across the yard site right now....fog usually means a fair day here....it was a perfect spring day yesterday....sun was shining and the birds were singing.....

Well you know it is that time...gotta run....

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

This is a great card and it is simple but very nice looking. I am sure it cheered your friend.