Friday, May 22, 2009

Inchin' Along to Say Hello!

 


How stinkin' cute is the caterpillar...I have had him for ages and ages....it was a stamp that I bought from Gina K Designs....it was when she sold most of her stamps individually...I think I may have put ink on him once before....lol...he is so cute....

These little scrapplings were made for another swap that I participated in.....these are just little cards....haha....as you can tell the theme for this month was Thinking of You......these are fun to make, although I do tend to have problems when it comes to these smaller size canvases.....

After spending many many hours in this here craft room cleaning, sorting and re-arranging...I made a decision to start using up some of these supplies that I have here.....I need to quit my job and just stay home and create for 24-7 before I will ever make a dent in this huge pile of supplies....oh why oh why do I hoard.....

I have been busy creating again each evening, trying to get cards stockpiles for various events that are coming up in my life shortly....and to also have something to post on here.....I am going to go and check out camera's this weekend....maybe I will get a new one...we shall see.....

Well it is that time of day again.....must get ready for work!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I like this little guy :) I wish GinaK still sold stamps separate sometimes I like some but not the whole set and so I talk myself out of it for just one stamp.