Thursday, May 21, 2009

SU and Rub-Ons!

 


WOW how easy these cards were to make....I needed some RAKS and was not sure what I was going to do...sat down at my desk and had a look around the room....my eyes landed on these wonderful and cute rub-ons from Stampin' Up.....now what to do....nothing fancy as the rub-ons are so darn cute all by themselves.....got out some white paper, cut it to card sizes and started to use the rub-ons....they go on so easy and are so nice to work with...I made a series of these cards so for the next day or so...I will be posting them to my blog.....what do you think?

The sun is finally shining here this morning, but the temps are below freezing....will spring ever arrive to out neck of the world....the yard work needs to be done...but it is so darn cold and the wind never stops......maybe this weekend it will get better....we shall see....

Well better be off to get ready for work!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: