Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Couple of Cards

 


WOW how do these women that BLOG everyday, come up with such fun titles for their BLOGS?

The title of my post is pretty self-explanatory....just a couple of cards....haha...actualy they are part of the series of rub-on cards I made with the rub-on's from SU.....these are so easy to use...and they actually look like they have been stamped (in real life)

I made the whole series...nine I think is just a little over an hour....and had such fun doing so.....

I have a late night tonight so there will be no stamping for me today....that makes me sad...as I have actually been trying to do some type of creating each day...it makes me feel so much better....I have a few more cards ready for posting and then I need to buckle down and get another batch saved and edited.....

Yesterday was a rainy dreary day here...the rain was much needed, but still made it seem so gloomy...today is starting off with sunshine and blue skies.....the week long forecast is calling for temps in and around the 70's....that I can handle....no garden for me this year....this makes me have mixed emotions....this is the first time in 15 years that I have not planted a garden....but with us moving...there is no need to do so.....still have not really looked at many homes....I have a home in mind that I would love to have....and when the time comes to purchase one....if it is still available.....then I think that will be the one we choose.....

Well it is that time of day again....need to get ready for work.....see you all tomorrow...

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: