Saturday, September 6, 2008

In a Funk

Okay once again I am not very good at Blogging.....yikes...I am in a funk and really need to start working it through with the Cowboy(for those that do not know that is my hubby)...we have some pretty big decisions to make in the next few days.....and no we are not seperating or divorcing...oh well we will get through this as well.....I am not sure how to make my Blog pretty...I want a pretty Blog...one that will have people coming to it....hmmmmm...maybe I need to actually put some of my work on here.....teehee...that would probably help....I have been asked to make some more wedding invitations....another huge order.....have not said yes nor have I said no.....I need to see the template before I make the decision....it is cold and dreary here today...temps are not warm, nor is it warming up here much through the day...actually it is driving me crazy to see the end of the summer already...Cowboy is outside doing some winterizing to the pool right now....we did not plant a big garden this year so there is not much left to take out...we really downsized everything this year....good news is, my son and his family are in Manitoba as I write this and will be here at my home for the next five days...oh how I love these visits...although a little crazy when we are all here together I still love it non the less.....well I guess I best be going and seeing what needs to be done before all the family arrives.......later gators!

4 comments:

kc_froglady said...

woohoo so glad you are getting to see your son and now I know why you have been MIA this week at least :) I am still working on the header for you - more to do than hours in my day unfortunately.
Consider joining in the sisterhood too - check my blog for more info - it will get people coming here!

chksngr said...

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog...this looks like it is going to get more exciting! You SHOULD post your work...I LOVE to see different art work. Its inspiring!

kc_froglady said...

You have been tagged :) Hope you will play along. Check out this post to see what I am talking about!
hugs,
Karyn

Tricia T said...

Hi Alanna, thanks for the kind words on my blog! :) The dayplanner website you asked about is www.hisgraceworks.com. I also have a GraceWorks blog - www.hisgraceworks.blogspot.com.

Blessings!

Tricia