Saturday, September 27, 2008

Posting!

I made a promise to myself yesterday that I would post on this blog each and everyday...well I have no pictures of cards to post again today so I will just type....lol...my online shopping stuff is starting to arrive, I have swaps due and all I can think of is nothing....I can not make my thoughts gather around stamping these days...the sun is shining and fall is in the air here that is for sure...I want to spend time outside before the long dreary winter hits.....all though I love to stamp...I find myself getting caught up in the hype of having to have all the latest stamps released by all the various companies....I get them and then here they sit...they need to be used and loved....lol...I have a goal set out for the next week and that is to make at least one card a day....lets see if I can keep this goal...well later gators!

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

great goal Alanna! I will try also to do one a day with you :)

And BTW your "look what I can do" will probably go out this week - you already know how to do everything I know how to so that was a hared one for me LOL!