Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Must be Summer!

 


Here is another sweet little yellow card that I made for a friend to give to her great niece for her 7th birthday...the party will be held at one of our local resort areas, where her grandparents have a cottage....

It is so fun to be finally be able to stamp just for fun, and now that I am really learning how to use the Copics, it makes using and coloring these images so much fun.

This is another image from ATS....love the summer images that Christine brought out this year....I bought these images in June and am finally starting to use them.....

I am on a self-budgeted lack of purchasing new supplies(did that make sense)....lol...Trev and I have a Mexican holiday planned for this coming winter...and I need to stop spending....also our son is getting married in November and a new grand baby on her way....all things that are going to require great gobs of money in the near future....so I decided to really start using up what I have here....

So I hope you enjoy my card!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I love it! I am glad you are enjoying your Copics and they do work marvelously for images like these!