Friday, July 17, 2009

A Bright Sunshine Hello

Well I have been busy once again making some cards...not sure what I am going to do with them now that they are made...I guess I will post them to my BLOG...I had thought that I would maybe try out of a design team...but the one I was looking at required a one year commitment...hmmmm....I thought I am not sure I can commit for a year...so instead of keeping these little babies under wrap...I thought I would just post them...

This little bundle of sunshine is a Digi download from ATS...love her stamps....it was just calling me to make a bright and sunshiny card....so hence the yellow card that I came up with...

"PHOTO REMOVED FOR SUBMISSION"


I used my copic markers to color in the image...it was so fun to do...I used a white gel pen to give the bikini the polka dots that I needed to finish the inside of the card.....

 


I used pieces of the same paper from the card front to complete the inside....I just love this saying...it is one of AmyR's stamps that are also available at ATS...all in all I felt wonderful once this card was complete...really made me feel happy....

I think I may drop this card into the mail so that my grand daughter may have some happy mail....

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

This card is adorable Alanna! I am sure she will love to get it in the mail. I am sad to hear you are not trying out for the DT - a year goes fast and it is such a rewarding experience!