Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bradi's Birthday Invites

Well our grand daughter is turning two soon and her mom asked me to make some invitations for the party...well anyone that knows me well....knows how many stamps I own....I asked my daughter what is the theme...and she replied Princess....well this is the best that I could do in the Princess theme for stamps....

 


Pretty basic stamps....I stamped the image and colored it with some Copic markers...then used some Nestabilities to cut both the white and pink layers....I then punched some holes on each side and threaded the ribbon through the back...popped the layers with some pop dots and layered it onto the DSP...pretty simple...added the flowers for a little bit of bling....the inside I generated on the computer and layered it onto the brown paper....finished it off with a little bling on the stamped image.....

 


All in all I am happy with the finished product.....hope the children that are receiving them will be happy to get a little bit of happy mail....

Bradi's birthday is on August 10...but we are anxiously waiting the birth of her baby sister....seems to be taking so long.....my daughter Christine is so uncomfortable....and the Dr. says it will be any day now.....I am so happy to be adding another grand child to our mix...this one will make it number 7....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

Oh for lands sake I can't believe she is 2 already and another on the way! I didn't even know! Oh my I bet you can't wait :) You are so blessed Alanna!