Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Stamps Arrived...So Excited!

I stopped off at the mailbox today on my way home from work....and was totally excited to see a parcel from Scent My Cards today....I have been waiting for what seems likes months ( but really only a week or so) for these super cute stamps to arrive.....I did not even wait till I got home to open the package to have a look see at my newest possesions....lol....these cards were more then what I was expecting....the images are large and very easy to color and work with....I just new that I needed to use them as soon as I arrived home.....on my short drive from the mailbox....I visioned this card....although I have featured a card very similar to this one on my blog before.....this card is just so darn cute and bright in real life....

 


I stamped the margarita glass on white card stock and colored in the drink....adding in a little grey to the bottom of the glass....I then cut out the glass and glued some ultra shiny glitter around the rim to represent the sugar....not sure if I really captured the bling of the sugar......I used pop dots to raise the glass image off the card front...the layer that the glass is on is a combination of two of the stamps from the set...some rubons, and some coloring that I did....

Ladies if you have not already done so you need to buy these wonderful stamps....you will not be disappointed....thanks Cindy for the details and the hard work that went into these stamp sets....you will all be seeing more cards made with these sets......oh yes the stamps can be found here: www.stampingscrapping.com

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: