Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Birthday Card

 


I have 7 grand children and one of the promises I made to myself this past year, was to start making up birthday cards to have on hand for my grandchildren to use when they are invited to birthday parties....so the other night I sat coloring images....and this is one of the images that I colored....I went back to this image last night...and completed this card...very simple layout....I used some of my Basic Grey Paper and some flowers from my huge stash(let me tell you, I will be 150 years old and will never be able to use all these darn flowers up)...

Card is pretty simple, but good enough for a child's birthday.....

Well it is Saturday the last on of August 2009....and how the summer has flown by here....you can see fall approaching by the changing in the colors of the tree's....it is starting to be cool in the mornings as well....but this leads to fall....my favorite time of the year.....

Well have a great day!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: