Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bradi Turned Two

Wow how time flies...and beautiful babies grow up to be beautiful little princess's....it seems like just yesterday that Bradi was born....waited for days for her....and now she is two.....

This is the card I made for her birthday....I wanted something that said girl....I hoped I achieved that with this card...each of the layers on the card are popped up to give the card some dimension....took me forever to make it....lol

 


Bradi had a huge birthday party on Sunday and then the whole family came out to our home last night and Bradi and I shared a birthday supper and cake with the family....such a good time....she is sure growing up and becoming very independent....and talk like a trooper.....

It is the warmest day of the summer today temps were in the high 30"s or around 88 degree's and that was not including the humidex....it is supposed to stay this way for a few more days....not used to it.....

Well I best be getting the supper dishes done!

Later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: