Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friendship Frame

 


Here is another one of the frames that I made a while back...they are very hard to photograph for some reason...I must have taken about 20 pictures before I got one that I could use...and this is after I used a photo editing program....I made this frame for a friend of mine who has been my friend for over 18 years....darn how time flies...we were single mom's both with three children to raise....and darn did we have some good times back them....never had a lot of money...but we sure could have fun....we continue to be very close today as do our children...

I found these frames at Michael's for $1.50 each and the paint for $1.00 a bottle....a pretty cheap gift if you ask me....the sentiment was stamp and placed where a picture should go.....the white flower on the side is a combination of a stamp and a rub-on from Basic Grey....

Well I need to make Cowboy some supper, so I better be getting at it!

later Gaters!

Alanna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: